- 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PoE+ Ports Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- PoE power budget is up to 192W, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems
- Port Priority is able to guarantee the quality of sensitive application like video monitor
- Intelligent power management can protect the switch from overload
- QoS is for smooth internet-surfing experience and IGMP Snooping is capable of optimizing traffic for IPTV.
- Backplane Bandwidth - Gbps
- Max PoE Power Consumption - Watts
- Number PoE Ports16
- Number SFP Ports2
- Packet Buffer Size - Kb
- PoE Support TypePoE+
- Port TypeGigabit Ethernet
- Rack MountableYes
- Switching Capacity - Gbps
- Total Number of Ports18
- Energy Star Qualified
- Recycled Packaging
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals.
TP-Link is the leading provider of consumer Wi-Fi networking products. We continuously develop new products and technologies that transform the way people connect.
Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.