The TPDIN-1256GD-BT is a high power DCDC converter and up to 5Gbps PoE injector with a wide voltage input range (11-60VDC), a wide operating temperature range (-40 to +70C) and a high power 802.3bt 90W output.
The unit has dual DC inputs for primary and backup power sources. The input to output is isolated so the unit can accept -48VDC Input, making it compatible with legacy telecom systems. The green DC connector is a locking type that accepts wires up to 12AWG. The “FG” input is used to provide chassis or earth ground.
The device is fan-less and uses natural air flow for cooling. It mounts to a standard DIN Rail commonly used in industrial installations.
• 11-60VDC Input, 802.3bt 90W Output
• Industrial Temperature Range: -40 to +70C
• Up to 5Gigabit Data Passthru with Surge Protection
• DIN Rail Mounting
• 12VDC and 24VDC Remote Power Systems
• 48VDC or -48VDC Remote Power Systems
• IEEE802.3bt Industry Standard Device Power from Batteries