Compact Dual-band WiFi 6 access point with 2x2 MIMO and OFDMA functionality.
The Access Point WiFi 6 Lite (U6 Lite) is a 2x2 WiFi 6 access point that can reach an aggregate throughput rate up to 1.5 Gbps with its 5 GHz (MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (MIMO) bands. The U6 Lite can either be ceiling-mounted to broaden signal coverage and support device-dense networks, or it can be mounted to a wall to extend its signal in a specific direction. The compact U6 Lite also sports the same form factor as the Access Point nanoHD (UAP nanoHD) so you can repurpose its covers and recessed mounting bracket if you already own them. The U6 Lite simplifies the process of bringing WiFi 6 to your home or office. It can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
- High-efficiency 2x2 WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- 5 GHz band (2x2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) with 1.2 Gbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz band (2x2 MIMO) with 300 Mbps throughput rate
- Powered by 802.3af PoE (PoE injector sold separately)
- Fits UAP nanoHD covers and the recessed mounting bracket
- Designed for use in high-density environments, this 802.11ax Wi-Fi access point transfer data at up to 1501 Mb/s over the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies for smooth 4K video streaming, file sharing, and video conferencing. MU-MIMO, OFDMA, and Beamforming technologies allow it to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously with strong wireless connections while supporting over 300 concurrent clients.
- This access point is designed to be easily mounted onto a wall or ceiling using the included hardware, where it can be powered through its Gigabit Ethernet port when connected to a PoE-compatible network switch or router.
- The UniFi 6 Lite's small size helps the access point blend in with almost any environment. It is also compatible with Ubiquiti nanoHD covers and mounting accessories.
UniFi Network Controller
- The UniFi Network Controller allows you to configure, manage, and monitor your network remotely via mobile app or web-based access portal.
- The UniFi 6 Lite access point supports separate guest traffic in addition to WPA-PSK and WPA-Enterprise authentication. WPA, WPA2, and WPA3 will be added in an update.