- E1/T1/J1 Port: 1 (Support PRI, MFC R2, SS7)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261)
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP.
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729 A, GSM.
- LAN: 10/100 Mbps
- WAN: 10/100 Mbps
- Size: 213x160x44mm
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V,50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
- Trunk Support
- Call Routing Rules
- Automatic appending and stripping of digits to dialed numbers
- Caller ID name and number support
- FAX support
- DDNS Support
- Backup And Restore
- T1/E1 SupportYes
- Country of OriginChina
- RoHS CompliantYes
- Type of PackagingRetail Box
- Warranty2 Year
- Website Linkhttp://www.yeastar.com
Yeastar excels at enabling a frictionless digital workplace. Businesses can make hybrid work easier with an integrated flexible scheduling solution, consisting of cloud-based platforms, interactive hardware facilities, and IoT-based smart devices. It creates a fluid flow among people, resources, and information to improve work efficiency, elevate employee experience, and accelerate decision-making.