MODEL: RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD - INTERNATIONAL VERSION
wAP R ac (RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD) without LTE card.
The wAP ac LTE is a powerful dual-band wireless AP with LTE backup and two Gigabit Ethernet ports, available in several versions.
Based on the popular wAP form factor, the device is weatherproof and ready for outdoor and indoor installations. You can mount it on walls, ceilings, poles or stand it on a flat surface.
The device is powered by a four core 716 MHz CPU and 128 MB RAM, capable of handling heavy loads. It’s
equipped with two Gigabit Ethernet ports, dual-chain 2.4 GHz and dual-chain 5 GHz wireless for dual concurrent AP coverage. It has a DC power jack, and supports 10-57 V power input by Passive POE or 802.3af/at.
For the easier use unit is now equiped with a Micro SIM slot.
- Architecture ARM 32bit
- CPU IPQ-4018
- CPU core count 4
- CPU nominal frequency 716 MHz
- License level 4
- Size of RAM 128 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -30°C to 60°C
- PoE in 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage 18-57 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 10-57 V
- Max power consumption 11 W
- Max power consumption without attachments 10 W
- AC speed AC1200
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz 2.5
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model IPQ-4018
- Wireless 2.4 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
- Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate 867 Mbit/s
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 5 GHz standards 802.11a/n/ac
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz 2.5
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model IPQ-4018
- Wireless 5 GHz generation Wi-Fi 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 2
- Number of SIM slots 1 Modem (Micro SIM)
- MiniPCI-e slots 1
- PCB temperature monitor Yes
- Voltage Monitor Yes
- Certification CE/RED, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS