The Mimosa B5x is one of the industry’s fastest unlicensed backhaul solutions. It’s ideal for short to medium range relay and tower links, custom-engineered collocation, and licensed 4.9 GHz spectrum. It’s modular, with the ability to connect N5-X compatible twist on antennas (12 dBi horn, 16 dBi horn, 20 dBi dish, 25 dBi dish—not included).
As one of the highest capacity, unlicensed PTP solutions in the industry, it delivers up to 1.5 Gbps (IP). 160 MHz of aggregate channel capacity and
GPS Sync mode provide flexibility for performance.
Tame unlicensed spectrum interference via custom-engineered multi-channel and autoeverything technology—as good as two smart links in one radio.
Rise above the noise with extended frequency support from 4.9–6.4 GHz.
Carrier-grade IP67 design allows the B5x to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
The B5x is spectrum friendly. Unique, high-precision GPS Sync technology reuses the same channel network wide. Keep adding more capacity to more sites and waste less spectrum.
Assessing link health and identifying potential problems has never been easier. Links are instantly monitored from the Mimosa management platform.
• Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000-BASE-T
• Dual Link Operation: 2 independent dual-stream radios operating on
non-contiguous frequencies; Automatic load balancing of traffic across 4 total MIMO streams with individual stream encoding up to 256 QAM
• Management Services: Mimosa management; SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring; HTTPS; HTML 5 based Web UI
• Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact); Dynamic auto-optimization
of channel and bandwidth use
• Security: 128-bit AES PSK with hardware acceleration
• QoS: 4 classes of QoS, with user configurable priority queuing, weighted fair queuing, MIR, CIR, and rate limiting
• GPS Location: GNSS-1 (GPS + GLONASS)
• Collocation Synchronization: 1PPS GPS TX/RX synchronization for collocated cochannel radios; Adjustable up/downstream bandwidth ratio
Regulatory and Compliance
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.407, IC RSS210, CE, ETSI 301 893/302 502
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Safety: EN 62638-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1