Mimosa A5x PTMP Access Point 700 Mbps with 5.15–5.85 / 4.9–6.4GHz Extended Frequency
Mimosa A5x PTMP 4x4 Access Point is a connectorized, 2x2 access point that delivers fiber-like speeds of up to 700 Mbps (IP). With new spectrum becoming available in both 4.9 and 6 GHz, the wide frequency of the A5x (4.9–6.4 GHz) will allow affordable access to more low-noise spectrum for increased speeds and reliability—especially paired with SRS (GPS sync) for channel reuse. The A5x, with its die-cast aluminum metal backing, is designed and built to withstand the harshest outdoor elements.
Compact and powerful, the A5x is built for short to long-range pole and tower point-to-multipoint (PTMP) applications. In situations where the power and range of the 4x4 A5c access point isn't needed, the connectorized, 2x2 A5x is the perfect solution.
Finding the right access points that offer affordability, without compromising quality and performance, has been a dilemma. The A5x changes that. It's the ideal solution whether you're starting a new network or expanding coverage, all while achieving faster ROI.
Breaking the barriers to entry, the A5x is a connectorized, 2x2 access point that delivers fiber-like speeds of up to 700 Mbps (IP).
With new spectrum becoming available in both 4.9 and 6 GHz, the wide frequency of the A5x (4.9–6.4 GHz with the ROW product) will allow affordable access to more low-noise spectrum for increased speeds and reliability—especially paired with SRS (GPS sync) for channel reuse.
The A5x, with its die-cast aluminum metal backing, is designed and built to withstand the harshest outdoor elements.
• Max Throughput: Up to 700 Mbps (IP)
• Client Capacity
64 clients (WiFi Interop);
44 clients (SRS/GPS sync)
• Wireless Protocols: WiFi Interop, Spectrum Reuse Synchronization (SRS/GPS sync)
• MIMO & Modulation: 2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to MCS9 (256-QAM)
• Bandwidth: 20/40/80 MHz channels; Tunable in 5 MHz increments for GPS Sync; Tunable to standard WiFi channels for WiFi Interop
• Frequency Range: 4900–6400 MHz (restricted by country of operation)
• Max Output Power: 27 dBm
• Sensitivity (MCS 0):
-87 dBm @ 80 MHz
-90 dBm @ 40 MHz
-93 dBm @ 20 MH
• Max Power Consumption: 9–12.9 W
• System Power Method: Passive PoE (24–56VDC)
• System Lightning & ESD Protection: 6kV
• PoE Power Supply: Passive POE compliant, 24–56VDC (PoE injector not included)
Height: 188.4 mm (7.42” including IP67 Ethernet gland)
Width: 75 mm (2.56”)
Depth: 44 mm (3.35”)
• Weight: 0.30 kg (0.70 lbs)
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV-stabilized engineered polymer with integrated mounting back
• Mounting: Single pole strap and slip on mount for comparable antennas
• Connector Type: (2) RP-SMA
• Outdoor Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 100% condensing
• Operating Altitude: 4,420 m (14,500’) maximum
• Shock & Vibration: ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5
• Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000-BASE-T
• Collocation Synchronization: 1PPS GPS TX/RX synchronization for collocated co-channel radios; Adjustable up/downstream bandwidth ratio
• Management Services: Cloud monitoring and provisioning; SNMPv2c/v3; Syslog; HTTPS; HTML 5 based Web GUI; REST API for monitoring and configuration; IPv4 and IPv6
• Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact); Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
• Security: WPA2; AES; RADIUS; 802.1x authorization
• VLANs: Per SSID VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q)
• QoS: Supports 4 user-configurable QoS levels for SRS (GPS Sync) (CBWFQ); Behavior Aggregate (BA) and CoS Classifier, with user-configurable precedence
• GPS Location: GNSS1 (GPS + GLONASS)
(1) Mimosa A5x Radio
(1) User Manual