- 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power consumption
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps Switching Capacity
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals.
TP-Link is the leading provider of consumer Wi-Fi networking products. We continuously develop new products and technologies that transform the way people connect.
Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.