- 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: 4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity. Learn More about TP-Link 10G/Multi-Gigabit Switching Solutions
- Gigabit Speeds: 24× gigabit RJ45 ports offer high-speed and reliable connections to other switches and devices.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)*, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
- Backplane Bandwidth - Gbps
- Max PoE Power Consumption - Watts
- Number PoE Ports
- Number SFP Ports4
- Packet Buffer Size - Kb
- Rack Mountable Yes
- Switching Capacity - Gbps
- Total Number of Ports 30
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals.
TP-Link is the leading provider of consumer Wi-Fi networking products. We continuously develop new products and technologies that transform the way people connect.
Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.