Grandstream UCM6301 IP PBX 1FXO, 1FXS Appliance
The Grandstream UCM6302 is an easy to manage device that does not require licensing fees and can support up to 50 users and up to 15 concurrent calls. It features advanced technology including three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support for a NAT router. This enterprise-grade IP PBX can be integrated with third-party CRMs and PMS allowing for custom integrations.
The Grandstream UCM6300 Series of IP PBX's have been designed with business of all sizes in mind, creating a unified communications solution that is robust and scalable. Moreover, the UCM6300 Series can be managed through the Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) allowing for cloud-based setup, easy management and monitoring.
- Supports up to 500 users and up to 75 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Built-in conferencing & meetings platform; supports desktop, Wave app, and SIP endpoints
- Wave for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers allows communication with all UCM6300 users & solutions
- API available for third-party integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique certificate and random default password to protect calls and accounts
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support NAT router
- Automated NAT firewall traversal service facilitates secure remote connections
- Supports Full-Band Opus voice codec and H.264/H.263/ H.263+/H.265/VP8 video codec, jitter resilience up to 50% packet loss
- Compatible with GDMS for cloud setup, management and monitoring
- Based on Asterisk* version 16 open source telephony operating system