Fanvil IW30 SIP Speaker with PoE Capability
The Fanvil iW30 is an IP Speaker that allows users to use the speaker together with their IP surveillance camera in order to have audio output in a room or office. The iW30 has been designed to complement a complete system that includes telephony, broadcasting, and intercom for applications scenarios such as a school, hotel, office or supermarket where audio output is necessary.
This speaker can be used for broadcasting as well as live monitoring from a monitoring center. The Fanvil iW30 is compatible with all major SIP-based IP PBX's and supports third party telephony systems for easy deployment. In addition, it supports PoE and offers various choices of amplified output power: 10W, 20W or 30W. An external power supply can also be used.
· Compatible with standard SIP (RFC3261) protocol and main IP PBX/IMS platforms
· All-in-one and wall-mounted design; a combination of network Audio Codec, Digital Power Amplifier and Speaker
· Built-in Hi-Fi 30W speaker
· The Output Power (10W-30W)is adaptive according to the Power Supply Voltage
· Video linkage with IP camera to monitor on-site during broadcasting
· Volume adjustment via online remotely
· Built-in audio output interface for external active speakers
· Standard RJ45 port, support VLAN and cloud deployment