The UniFi AC LR AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for long-range deployment of high-performance wireless networks.
The UAP-AC-LR-US 802.11ac Long Range Access Point from Ubiquiti is ideal for long-range deployments. This access point offers simultaneous, dual band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2 x 2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long range, symmetrical link coverage area. The antenna gain of this access point performs better than what one way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
The UAP-AC-LR 802.11ac Long Range Access Point from Ubiquiti is ideal for long-range deployments. This access point offers simultaneous, dual band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2 x 2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long range, symmetrical link coverage area. The antenna gain of this access point performs better than what one way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
Ideal for long-range deployments, the UniFi AC LR AP offers simultaneous, dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2x2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimizes RF performance:
The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
The ER-X-SFP model supports 24V passive PoE to power up to five airMAX devices. The ER-X-SFP provide five independent, Gigabit RJ45 ports that are configurable for switching. The ER-X-SFP adds an optical SFP port to support backhaul applications. The intuitive, graphical user interface is easy to learn and makes routing features simple to configure and monitor. It includes an integrated Command-Line Interface (CLI) for convenient access to advanced functions.
The EdgeRouter X SFP supports 24V passive PoE to power up to five airMAX® devices.
The EdgeRouter X SFP features five independent, Gigabit RJ45 ports and one Gigabit SFP port – all six are configurable for switching.
The Gigabit SFP port provides fiber connectivity to support backhaul applications for carrier-class networks.
The EdgeRouter X SFP is supported and managed by UNMS (Ubiquiti Network Management System), a comprehensive controller with an intuitive UI. A single control plane manages registered EdgeMAX devices across multiple sites.
Incorporating innovative industrial design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, the NanoBeamAC is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance from the smallest possible footprint.
Incorporating innovative industrial design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, the NanoBeam ac is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance from the smallest possible footprint.
The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
The UniFi Video Cameras G3 represent the next generation of cameras designed for use in the UniFi Video surveillance management system. These cameras offer 1080p Full HD resolution for day or night use and are integrated with the UniFi Video software for powerful and flexible, integrated IP video management.
The cameras are easy to operate and manage using the UniFi Video software, which is pre-installed on the optional UniFi Application Server and the UniFi NVR appliance, or can be downloaded free of charge.
Use the UniFi Video mobile app for easy camera management and live streaming from an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet.
Featuring an EFL 3.6 mm f/1.8 lens for superior vision, the UniFi Video Camera G3 provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
Hybrid Cloud Technology combines the best of local and cloud management: secure, local storage and convenient remote access with streaming privacy – no licensing or maintenance fees.
The UniFi Video Camera offers aiming flexibility and can be mounted quickly on a wall, ceiling, or pole.
The optional IR Range Extender accessory, model UVC-G3-LED, significantly extends the night vision range to up to 25 m (82 ft).
802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Standards
Range of up to 600'
1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
Up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 Ghz Wireless
Up to 867 Mbps on 5 Ghz Wireless
UniFi Controller Software
Integrated Omni Antennas
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Passive Power over Ethernet
CE, FCC, IC Certified
189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92")
24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port Wi-Fi for Management
Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• Clear 1080p Full HD 30fps Video Resolution
• New Ball Joint Mount design offers flexible 3-axis adjustment and can be mounted indoors or outdoors
• Camera has infrared LEDs with an automatic IR cut filter for day and night surveillance
• 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Outdoor Weather Resistant
• Built in Microphone
• Wall, Ceiling, or Pole Mountable
• High-Power IR Range Extender Accessory (sold seperately)
• Dimensions: 75 x 140mm (2.95 x 5.51")
• Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
• Enclosure: Injection-Molded Polycarbonate and Die-Cast Aluminum
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet
• Sensor: 4-Megapixel HDR Sensor
• Lens: EFL 3.6mm, F1.8
• Night Mode: IR LEDs with mechanical IR Cut Filter
• Microphone: Yes
• Button: Factory Reset Button
• Power Method: 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Power Supply: 802.3af PoE Switch
• Maximum Power Consumption: 4W | With optional IR Extender: 9W
• Mounting: Wall/Ceiling/Pole
• Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 C (-22 to 158 F)
• Operating Humidity: 20-90% Noncondensing
• Video Compression: H.264
• Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
• Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
• Image Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction, 50/60Hz
• Processor: Ambarella S2L66 (826 MHz ARM Cortex-A9)
• Memory: 512 MB DDR3L
• Viewing Angle Before Lens Correction: 85° (H), 44.8° (V), 98.1° (D)
• Viewing Angle After Lens Correction: 72° (H), 42.9° (V), 80.4° (D)
• Supported UniFi Video Version: UniFi Video 3.8 (or Newer)
• UniFi Video System Requirements: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10/8/7, Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04, or Debian 7.0 System with an Intel or Compatible 1.86GHz (or Above) Processor and a Minimum of 4 GB RAM.
Click here to view: