PRE-CONFIGURED / READY TO INSTALL
Model: PBE-M5-400 US
High-Performance airMAX Bridge
Incorporating a dish reflector design witth advanced technology, the PowerBeam is the latest generation of Ubiquiti Networks airMAX CPE for customer locations.
The PBE-M5-400 US is an airMAX PowerBeam M5 CPE. Designed for long distance links, this 5GHz 25dBi CPE uses InnerFeed technology for a smaller form factor.The new PowerBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The PowerBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Wireless Approvals FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance Yes
- Dimensions 420 x 420 x 275 mm (16.54 x 16.54 x 10.83")
- Weight 1.753 kg (3.87 lb)
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
- Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption 8W
- Gain 25 dBi
- Operating Frequency Worldwide
- USA 5170 - 5875 MHz 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Wind Loading 342.5 N @ 200 km/h (77 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
- LEDs (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Channel Sizes 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization Dual Linear
- Enclosure Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting Pole-Mount Kit Included
- ESD/EMP Protection Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Salt Fog Test IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration Test IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature Shock Test IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5