The NSM5 NanoStation5 Broadband Outdoor Wireless CPE Router from Ubiquiti Networksfeatures a broadband wireless CPE technology, hi-gain two antenna system, advanced radio architecture, and firmware technology allowing throughput, stability, and capacity performance. The NanoStation5 is a reliable solution for high performance and can work in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
NanoStation5 utilizes Adaptive Antenna Polarity technology, which can statically or dynamically switch antenna polarities to optimize your connections. The AirOS is an intuitive, versatile Ubiquiti -firmware technology that is included with NanoStation5. It is designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture which enables high-performance outdoor multi-point networking.
The NanoStation M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX CPE.
• Great Performance: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running airMAX sector antenna's and Rocket M5's.
• Next-Gen Antenna Design: 11dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
• Dual Ethernet Connectivity: A secondary Ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
• Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
• 802.3af 48V Compliant: Easily becomes 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti Instant 802.3af adapter.
NS-WM (2 Units)
The Ubiquiti Networks Window/Wall Mounting kit for NanoStation comes with interchangeable mounting adapters (suction mount for window, wall screws for wall) so the NanoStation can be easily fitted on a window or wall. Vertically and horizontaly adjustable. The kit comes with interchangeable mounting adapters(suction mount for window wall screws for wall) so the NanoStation can be easily atted on a window or wall. Two adjustable points that makes the mount extremely versatile in adjusting NanoStation to the exact position you want.
NSM5 (2 Units)
NS-WM (2 Units)