The Cisco 350 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 350 Series provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
Whether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco 350 Series offers a solution to meet your needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
- Secure desktop connectivity: Cisco 350 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Secure wireless connectivity: With its advanced security features, Power over Ethernet, Auto Smartports, QoS, VLAN, and access control features, the Cisco 350 Series Switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a business network.
- Unified communications: As a managed network solution, the Cisco 350 Series provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco 350 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete business solution.
- Highly secure guest connectivity: Cisco 350 Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests’ network sessions private from each other
- Capacity in Millions of Packets per Second (mpps) (64-byte packets): 4.17
- Switching Capacity in Gigabits per Second (Gbps): 5.6
- Power Dedicated to PoE: 62W
- Number of Ports That Support PoE: 8
- Total System Ports: 8 Fast Ethernet + 2 Gigabit Ethernet
- RJ-45 Ports: 8 Fast Ethernet
- Combo Ports (RJ-45 + SFP): 2 Gigabit Ethernet combo
- Packet Buffer: 1.5 Mb
- Unit Dimensions: 279.4 x 44 x 170 mm (11.0 x 1.45 x 6.69 in)
- Unit Weight: 1.16 kg (2.56 lb)
- FAN (Number): Fanless
- Ports: 8 x 10/100 ports with 62W power budget
- Ports: 2 x Gigabit copper/SFP combo