- The RV130 VPN Router from Cisco comes equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports and one Gigabit WAN port allowing you to take advantage of enhanced data transfer rates. These enhanced data transfer rates ensure you can transfer even large files quickly and efficiently, and with support for up to 5 VLANs this router can support multiple users.
- The RV130 is compatible with a large variety of networking standards including IEEE, 802.3, 802.3u, 802.1D, 802.1p, 802.1w (Rapid Spanning Tree), 802.1Q (VLAN),IPv4 (RFC 791), IPv6 (RFC 2460), Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v1 (RFC 1058), RIP v2 (RFC 1723). In addition to network standards compatibility, you can also take advantage of advanced network protocol support including DHCP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP, DNS, DHCP, IGMP support, and much more.
- This Cisco router features simple, browser-based configuration making for easy setup. Once configured, you can begin taking advantage of a NAT throughput of up to 800 Mbps, support for up to 12,000 concurrent sessions, and an IPsec VPN throughput of up to 50 Mbps.
- High-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports, enabling large file transfers and multiple users
- USB port for 3G/4G modem failover or alternative primary connectivity
- IP Security (IPsec) site-to-site VPN helps enables secure connectivity for remote employees and multiple offices
- Strong security: Proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
- Wizard-based configuration
- Cisco Small Business RV130 - router - desktop
- Router - 4-port switch (integrated)
Data Link Protocol
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- NAT throughput : 800 Mbps ¦ VPN throughput (IPSec) : 50 Mbps
- Concurrent sessions : 12000 ¦ IPSec VPN tunnels : 10 ¦ VPN tunnels : 10
Network / Transport Protocol
- PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP, Bonjour, DDNS
- RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMP, static IP routing
Remote Management Protocol
- SNMP 1, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS
- Switching, NAT support, VPN support, PAT support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), content filtering, DiffServ support, IPv6 support, VPN passthrough, firmware upgradable, SNTP support, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, DNS proxy, port forwarding, IPv4 support
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x, X.509, UPnP
- Limited lifetime warranty