The Intellinet 8-Port Gigabit Web-Smart Switch offers an array of features while providing superior network throughput.
With a backplane speed of 16 Gbps, there is plenty of performance available for your computers and other networking devices.
The Intellinet 8-Port Gigabit Web-Smart Switch is equipped with an impressive array of advanced management functions that allow you to be in full control over your network. It supports VLAN, port aggregation, QoS and port mirroring, comes with an integrated cable diagnostic tool, and provides a unique loop detection and prevention function - just to name a few.
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Supports Trunking, VLAN and QoS
- Supports port mirroring
- Bandwidth control for all ports with 6 levels
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and collision-based backpressure for half duplex mode
- IGMP snooping reduces multicasting traffic on the network
- Broadcast and multicast storm control
- Loop detection and prevention
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Supports NWay auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) can be deactivated
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- Firmware update via HTTP and TFTP
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation