The EZ-Go® is a high power 25dBm (316mW) outdoor wireless access point or client device operating in the 2.4GHz unlicensed frequency spectrum providing real world throughput up to 100 Mb/sec. It complies with the 802.11g/n standards to insure interoperability. It supports VOIP, VPN, multiple MAC addresses and DHCP.
With its password verification, MAC address authentication, SSID suppression and advanced WPA encryption, the system provides the best available wireless data security. If changes to the pre-configured settings are desired, they can be easily done thru the built-in web interface. There are no drivers or software that needs to be loaded to the computer.
The EZ-Go® comes complete with a powerful 14dBi 802.11g/n MIMO antennas with built-in high power electronics, Bracket Kits which accommodate pole or wall mounting and Cat5e rated PoE (Power over Ethernet) power inserters with 24VDC auto-ranging power supplies. Customer needs to supply CAT5 cabling between the power inserter and the antenna and between the power inserter and his computer, router or switch.
With its advanced software, the EZ-Go® supports multiple operating modes, including; Access Point, Access Point (WDS), Client, Client (WDS), WAN Gateway, WLAN Gateway.
- Data Rates 2.4Ghz 802.11n: up to 300Mbps 2.4 GHz 802.11g: up to 54Mbps
- Standards IEEE802.11g/n, 802.11a/n, 802.3, 802.3u
- Power Requirements Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz / EZ-Bridge®: 12VDC to 24VDC Passive PoE / Average Power Consumption: 4W
- Regulatory Certifications FCC Part 15 / UL
- RF Frequency Band 2400 ~ 2497 MHz
- Modulation Technology 802.11n: TDMA / 802.11g: OFDM / 802.11a: OFDM
- Receive Sensitivity (Typical) 802.11n: -90 dBm / 802.11g: -75 dBm / 802.11a: -75 dBm
- Transmit Power 25dBm 316mW
- DC Connector Power Out Input Voltage @ Max 10W
- Antenna 2.4GHz 14dBi MIMO Panel Antenna, 35deg Beamwidth, >20dB front to back
- Operation Mode – Bridge or Router Access Point, Access Point WDS, Client, Client WDS, WAN Gateway, WLAN Gateway
- Interface 10/100Mbps RJ-45 LAN Port x 2
- IP Configuration Static or Auto configuration using DHCP Client
- Security MAC Address Filtering, WEP/WPA encryption, Hide SSID in beacons, Layer 2 isolation
- Management Configuration Web-based configuration (HTTP) / Console configuration (SSH) / SNMP Protocol
- Firmware Upgrade Upgrade firmware via web browser
- Antenna Physical Dimensions (L x W x D) 314mm x 187mm x 65mm (12.4” x 7.3” x 2.5”)
- Complete System Weight 1.4 kg (3 lbs )
- Operating Temperature -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years