POE-MSPLT-USB is a splitter to power USB powered devices like smartphones and tablets using PoE. It has an 802.3af/at or 48VDC Passive PoE input. The 15W PoE output is compatible with a variety of newer PoE powered devices that need a higher power USB source.
These splitters are the perfect solution to provide USB power from any PoE switch or active PoE source. It can also be powered via passive 48VDC PoE.
Wide -25 to +50C temperature range enables outdoor applications when mounted in weatherproof enclosures.
Inputs and outputs are isolated. They have protections for short circuit and over-current.
- Output Voltage 5VDC USB
- Output Current 3A
- Output Power 15W
- DC Output Connector USB Socket
- Data Output Connector None
- Output Cable Length 153mm (6 inches)
- Load Reg & Noise 5%
- Line Reg & Ripple 1%
- PoE Input (RJ45) IEEE 802.3af/at or Passive PoE (36 – 60VDC)
- Ethernet Speed 10/100MB
- Efficiency 75% Min
- EMC Standards FCC Class B NE55022 Class B
- Isolation Voltage 1500VDC
- Isolation Resistance 100M Ohms Minimum
- Operating Temperature -25 to +50°C (-13 to +122°F)
- Operating Humidity 5% - 90% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 65 x 45 x 26mm
- (2.6 x 1.8 x 1 inch)
- Weight 62g (2.2oz)