The TP-DCDC-1248DX2-HP is a unique high power PoE injector with Dual 802.3af/at compatible outputs. This means that two devices can be powered from a single PoE injector. The data path between the units is handled by the injector so no PoE switch is required.
Power Output is 42W total or 21W per port
They have two inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source. They have various protections for short circuit, overload and surges caused by ESD or lightning. The built-in surge protection protects sensitive connected devices from damage due to surges on data and PoE lines. All 8 wires are protected.
The input voltage and output voltage are isolated to avoid any grounding or negative voltage issues.
- Input Voltage +/- 10VDC to 16VDC
- Input Connector Screw Type Compression Wire Terminal (12 AWG Max)
- POE Specification Active PoE 802.3af/at (Mode B, 2 Pair)
- Output Voltage (+/-2.5%) 56VDC
- Ethernet Connectors RJ45 (Shielded) 10/100MB
- Output Current (max) 0.38A X 2
- Output Power (total) 42W
- Self-Consumption Power 2W
- Efficiency (min) 80%
- Line Regulation, Ripple, Noise 1%
- Load Regulation 5%
- Surge Protection IEC61000-4-2 (ESD) ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) IEC61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns) IEC61000-4-5 (Lightning) 20A (8/20µs)
- Operating Temperature -40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH) 5% - 90%
- Storage Temperature -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 125 x 75 x 38mm (4.9 x 3 x 1.5”)
- Weight 255g (4.7oz)
- Manufacturer Warranty 3 Years