The TP-SW8-D Power over Ethernet 802.3af/at (PoE) 10/100Mb switch offered by Tycon Power® is a fully automatic high speed 8 port Ethernet switch. The -NC version is a passive PoE model for devices which are not 802.3af/at compliant.
It has a 2 channel 802.3at input for 70W max PoE input. Both models supply power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
18V, 24V and 48V 60W, 120W and 180W power supplies are available. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources.
Note: no power supply included – requires 46-57V DC power source.
- Ethernet Standard: IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3u (10 base-T/100base-T)
- Ports: One data/PoE input and seven data/PoE outputs automatic crossover and polarity
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Up to 35W per Port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- Compact Size
- Switch Technology: Store and Forward
- Data Transmission Rate: 148800pps for 100base-T, 14880pps for 10base-T
- DC Power Input: 46V to 57V, 12V to 57V(-NC Version) Dual DC Inputs, Reverse Polarity Protected.
- Self Consumption: <1.5 Watts
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C (-40 to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +105°C (-67 to +221°F)
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 159 x 116 x 40mm (6.3 x 4.6 x 1.6”)
- Weight: 0.45kg (1lb)