The TP-MS324 rack mount mid span POE power sources are used for supplying POE and data to multiple devices from a central location such as an operations or network room.
The POE devices feature a separate data-in port coupled with a data out/POE port. The POE function is fully IEEE802.3af compliant. The included PC software allows for configuration of the individual ports and for displaying port status. Connecting to a PC is easy with the web interface. Ports can be configured for forced POE output (Passive POE) or IEE802.3af detection.
POE DC Voltage (48V) is supplied on pins 4,5 (V+) and 7,8 (V-). Maximum power output per rack mount unit is 400W. The individual outputs are overload and short circuit protected.
The 1U rack mounting accommodates 19"racks with included brackets.
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power network devices from a central network room
- Ethernet Standard IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3u/IEEE802.3ab (10 base-T/100base-T/1000base-T)
- POE Standard IEEE802.3af or 48VDC Passive POE
- Shielded RJ45 Ports 24 data-in ; 24 data/POE out
- Console Port RJ45 Management Port. Can also be managed via network.
- Max Device Distance 100m (328ft)
- Maximum POE Power 16.8W per port, 350mA @ 48V
- POE Protection Over Temperature, Over Current, Over/Under Voltage
- AC Power Input 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fuse Type IEC 60127-2 Type T, 5x20mm 250V 6.3A TimeLag
- DC Power Input -42VDC TO -57VDC
- Max Power Output 403W
- Operating Temperature 0 to +65°C (32 to 149°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH) 10% - 95% (non condensing)
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) 103,546 Hours
- Storage Temperature -20 to +80°C (-4 to +176°F)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 430 x 290 x 44mm (16.9 x 11.4 x 1.7”)
- 1U rack mount 19” and 23”
- Weight 4.6kg (10lb)