The RPDC RemotePro series outdoor power systems are designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source to run various electronics.
The die cast aluminum enclosures are hinged and gasket sealed. They can be mounted to a pole or wall with the included mounting bracket system.
The high quality solar panels have a 25 year power output guarantee. They can be mounted to a pole or to a wall with the included bracket kit.
Features include an advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries. Enclosures are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
Batteries are an Advance Glass Matt (AGM) type which have good all temperature performance.
- Rated Power Generation (6hrs peak sun) 2.5W
- Reserve Time @ Rated Power 21hrs
- POE Output Voltage (DC) No POE Out
- Secondary Volts Out (DC) 12V 20A
- Battery Capacity (Amp Hrs) 8.5Ah
- Battery Voltage (DC) 12V
- Battery Type Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid / Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM)
- Battery Life 5 Years
- Controller Type PWM
- Overcharge Protection 14.4V
- Over-discharge protection 11.0V
- Over-discharge recovery volts 12.0V
- Controller Self Consumption <0.5W
- Enclosure Type Die Cast Aluminum
- Enclosure External Size 11 x 8.5 x 3.5” (279x216x89mm)
- Enclosure Internal Size 10 x 7.75 x 3” (254x197x76mm)
- Space available for Customer Electronics 7.75 x 5 x 1.25” (197x127x32mm)
- Solar Panel Dims 14”X12” (355 x 305mm)
- Operating Temperature -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- System Weight (no batteries) 10lb (4.5kg)
- Battery Weight 5.5lb (2.5kg)
- Wind Speed Rating 110MPH (49m/s)
- Manufacturer Warranty 3 Years