The GIS-R10 Hotspot Gateway plugs into your current router and provides controlled access to the Internet for up to 250 guests with dual-WAN load balance.
The GIS-R10 has been designed to protect your business from the consequences of data theft, and to give your guests and visitors a great Internet service. The GIS-R10 Hotspot Gateway plugs into your current router and provides controlled access to the internet for up to 250 guests.
- WiFi Hotspot Internet Service gateway for hospitality applications that meets the requirements of hotels wanting dual WAN reliability.
- Our products make great financial sense: low cost products ensure that you get a fast return on investment.
- Simple plug and play installation, no computer specialist required. Supports up to 250 concurrent users.
- Ten different login pages are already installed plus custom options are available, and 10,000 pass codes control Internet access.
- Credit card billing and reporting can be configured for commercial Hotspots.
- Hackers are blocked with a firewall that prevents Hotspot users accessing the PoS.
- The firewall also blocks file sharing preventing potential illegal use of the network.
- Web sites can be blocked with the content filter for family friendly web surfing.
- Speed control shares bandwidth and prevents guests abusing a shared service.
- A timer /calendar activates service during business hours and disables the service when the business is closed.
- Absolutely no other charges, no monthly fees, percentages of credit card sales, or software charges for additional features.
Internet access gateway with 100 Mb/s throughput, recommended for up to 250 users, Gb dual-WAN ports and Gb LAN port. Monitor up to 260 wireless access points. Block illegal downloads and charge credit cards.
WAN: 2 x RJ-45 10/100/1000
LAN: RJ-45 10/100/1000
Dimensions and power
Enclosure:23cm x 18cm x 4.5cm
12v 110v/220v supply 1.25A
Peer to Peer Blocking
Works with any Access Point
Fully customizable login page
Access Code login
Set bandwitdh limits per user
Multi WAN - Load balancing and failover
Email and data collection