Cisco 350X Series switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand. These switches can improve the availability of your critical applications, protect your business information, and optimize your network bandwidth to more effectively deliver information and support applications. The switches provide the following benefits.
High-Performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Cisco 350X Series switches break the barrier of 10 Gigabit Ethernet adoption by providing affordable and flexible configurations customized for the demanding network requirements of small and medium businesses.
Network needs are changing quickly. Thanks to evolving wireless standards and the rising number of wireless devices, keeping up with data rates and growing traffic can be a challenge. Your traditional Ethernet infrastructure can support speeds up to 1 Gigabit per second (Gbps), but competing today requires much more capacity. One option is completely replacing your older cabling infrastructure and upgrading your hardware. But wouldn’t it be better to increase network speed and traffic capacity in a way that’s quick, inexpensive, and efficient?
Cisco’s new Multigigabit Ethernet switches offer just that: an easy-to-deploy, budget-friendly solution that allows you to increase network speed and bandwidth using your existing cables. By partnering with other industry leaders to form the NBASE-T Alliance, Cisco uses NBASE-T technology to help you get more out of your existing infrastructure. Save time and money by avoiding upgrades and extending the life of your installed cable plants. And discover the benefits of meeting consumer demand for increased bandwidth and speeds without a large initial investment.
Cisco 350 Series switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them. They feature:
- Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) is an innovative network-level monitoring and management tool embedded in Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches. It can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software images across multiple switches in the network.
- The FindIT Network Manager and Probe are designed to manage Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches, routers, and wireless access points. The Manager lets you proactively manage the network instead of just reacting to events. FindIT Network Management is the perfect addition to your business network.
- The Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on your web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic device information, inventory, and new firmware updates to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products.
- The USB port on the front panel of the switch enables easy image and configuration transfer for faster deployment or upgrade.
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT headcount.
- The switches also support Textview, a full Command-Line Interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, Quality of Service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
- Capacity in Mpps (64-Byte Packets): 130.94
- Switching Capacity (Gbps): 176
- QoS: Yes
- Layer: 3
- Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports with 740W power budget
- 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet (2 x 10GBase-T/SFP+ combo + 2 x SFP+)
- Power Dedicated to PoE: 740W
- Number of Ports That Support PoE+ and PoE: 32
- Number of Ports That Support 60W PoE, PoE+ and PoE: 16
- Green Power (Mode): EEE, Energy Detect, Short Reach
- System Power Consumption: 110V=82.9W / 220V=82.9W
- Power Consumption (with PoE): 110V=893.1W / 220V=878.0W
- Heat Dissipation (BTU/hr): 3,047.38
- Total System Ports: 48 GE + 4 10GE
- Network Ports: 48 GE
- Uplink Ports: 2 10GE copper/SFP+ combo + 2 SFP+
- Packet Buffer: 24 MB
- Unit Dimensions: 440 x 44 x 450 mm (17.3 x 1.45 x 17.72 in)
- Unit Weight: 6.69 kg (14.75 lb)
- Fan (Number): 4
- Acoustic Noise: 0°C - 30°C: 43.2dB / 50°C: 53.2dB
- MTBF at 50°C (Hours): 171,530
- Package Contents: Cisco Small Business SG350X-48MP-K9-NA Stackable Managed Switch, Power cord, Mounting kit included with all models, Serial cable, Quick Start Guide