Cisco 350X Series switches are designed to protect your technology investment as your business grows. Unlike switches that claim to be stackable but have elements that are administered and troubleshot separately, the Cisco 350X Series provides true stacking capability, allowing you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot multiple physical switches as a single device and more easily expand your network.
A true stack delivers a unified data and control plane, in addition to management plane, providing flexibility, scalability, and ease of use because the stack of units operate as a single entity constituting all the ports of the stack members. The switches also protect your technology investment with an enhanced warranty, dedicated technical support, and the ability to upgrade equipment in the future. Overall, the Cisco 350X Series provides the ideal technology foundation for a growing business.
Cisco 350X Series switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them. They feature:
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports with 195W power budget
- Ports: 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet (2 x 10GBase-T/SFP+ combo + 2 x SFP+)
- Capacity in Mpps (64-Byte Packets): 95.23
- Switching Capacity (Gbps): 128
- Power Dedicated to PoE: 195W
- Number of Ports That Support PoE+ and PoE: 16
- Number of Ports That Support 60W PoE, PoE+ and PoE: 8
- Green Power (Mode): EEE, Energy Detect, Short Reach
- System Power Consumption: 110V=48.8W / 220V=49.3W
- Power Consumption (with PoE): 110V=269.2W / 220V=260.1W
- Packet Buffer: 1.5 MB
- Unit Dimensions: 440 x 44 x 350 mm (17.3 x 1.45 x 13.78 in)
- Unit Weight: 4.93 kg (10.41 lb)
- Fan (Number): 2
- Package Contents: Cisco Small Business 350X Series Stackable Managed Switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit included with all models
- Serial cable
- Quick Start Guide