Cisco Small Business 110 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver wire-speed Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to connect your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches offer plug-and-play basic Layer 2 connectivity. That includes low-cost PoE, quality of service (QoS), cable diagnostics, and loop detection - all in a switch that you can set up by yourself in just minutes.
Cisco 110 Series Unmanaged Switches offer:
- Get powerful Gigabit performance at an affordable price while giving your network a boost of speed and capacity.
Power over Ethernet:
- A wide range of PoE models provides power to IP phones, access points, and other devices.
An eco-friendly solution
- A variety of power-saving features, including Energy-Efficient Ethernet, optimizes power usage and reduces energy consumption without compromising performance.
Ease of use
- Ready to use right out of the box, there is no software to install and nothing to configure.
- Device type: Switch - 24 ports - unmanaged
- Enclosure type: Desktop, rack-mountable
- Ports: 22 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo SFP
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): N/A
- Performance: Switching capacity: 48 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 35.7 Mpps
- MAC address table size: 8000 entries
- Jumbo frame support: Yes
- Features: Flow control, Layer 2 switching, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, quality of service (QoS), cable diagnostics, loop detection, Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Compliant standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x
- Status indicators: Power, link/activity, cable diagnostics, loop detection
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 24 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Power device: Power supply - internal
- Voltage required: 100-240V AC/50-60 Hz universal input
- Electric current required: N/A
- Width 11 in
- Depth 6.7 in
- Height 1.8 in
- Weight 3.59 lbs
- Fanless Yes
- Compliant standards: UL 60950, FCC CFR47 Part 15, CSA 22.2
- Localization: Chinese (simplified), German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
- Service and support: Limited lifetime warranty
- Service and support details: Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime ¦ Limited warranty - power supply and fans - 1 year ¦ Technical support - phone consulting - 1 year