Cisco WS-C2960S-F48TS-S switch is enterprise-class layer 2 switch for branch and midsize campus applications. It enables reliable and secure network access with feature the lower total cost of ownerships.
Cisco WS-C2960S-F48TS-S switch comes with 48 Fast ethernet ports and 2 Gigabit SFP uplinks for multiswitch depolyments.
This product support catalyst switch smart operations – a collection of time-saving features that address common network administration activities. Smart Install accelerates deployment by allowing switches to be automatically upgraded and configured by the network without the need to manually provision to a console connection.
Auto smart ports detects when a new device such as an IP phone or Wireless Access point is connected to the switch and then automatically apply settings optimized for that device type, this eliminates the need to configure the switch when devices are added or moved.
The switch also supports energy wise for monitoring and managing the energy consumption of connected devices. Finally management of 2960SF switch is supported by Cisco network assistant – a free application that simplifies configuration and troubleshooting. In summary, 2960SF series a Fast Ethernet provides reliable and secure network access with features the lower total cost of ownership.
- Product description: cisco catalyst 2960s-f48ts-s - switch - 48 ports - managed - desktop, rack-mountable
- Software Included: Cisco iOS Lan Base
- Device type: switch - 48 ports - managed
- Enclosure type: desktop, rack-mountable 1u
- Subtype: fast ethernet
- Ports: 48 x 10/100 + 2 x sfp
- Performance: switching capacity : 176 gbps
- Forwarding performance : 88 gbps
- Capacity: virtual interfaces (vlans) : 255
- Jumbo frame support: 9216
- Remote management protocol: snmp 1, snmp 2, rmon 2, telnet, snmp 3, snmp 2c, http, ssh, cli
- Features: layer 2 switching, auto-negotiation, arp support, cisco fast etherchannel, vlan support, auto-uplink (auto mdi/mdi-x), igmp snooping, broadcast storm control, multicast storm control, unicast storm control, rapid spanning tree protocol (rstp) support, multiple spanning tree protocol (mstp) support, dhcp snooping, dynamic trunking protocol (dtp) support, port aggregation protocol (pagp) support, trivial file transfer protocol (tftp) support, access control list (acl) support, quality of service (qos), radius support, dynamic arp inspection (dai), uni-directional link detection (udld), shaped round robin (srr), link aggregation control protocol (lacp), remote switch port analyzer (rspan), per-vlan rapid spanning tree (pvrst), multicast vlan registration (mvr), strict priority queuing (spq)
- Compliant standards: ieee 802.3, ieee 802.3u, ieee 802.3z, ieee 802.1d, ieee 802.1q, ieee 802.3ab, ieee 802.1p, ieee 802.3x, ieee 802.3ad (lacp), ieee 802.1w, ieee 802.1x, ieee 802.1s, ieee 802.3ah, ieee 802.1ab (lldp)
- Power: ac 120/230 v ( 50/60 hz )
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 17.5 in x 12.4 in x 1.8 in
- Weight: 10.6 lbs
- Manufacturer warranty: limited lifetime warranty