The Mimosa C5 is an easy, rugged and blazing fast endpoint client device for the most deployment applications in the highly scalable Mimosa C5 multipoint solution. Incorporating unique Multi-User MIMO technology, and TDMA client technology for the Mimosa GPS sync enabled network, the C5 enables the fastest speeds and most scalable wireless access solution available today.
The Mimosa G2 Gateway is an elegant and compact Wi-Fi Gateway that simplifies in-home managed broadband delivery. Designed to easily install directly into a wall plug, the Mimosa G2 also provides integrated Power over Ethernet for powering Mimosa C5 client premise devices. Offering superior indoor Wi-Fi range, the cloud-managed Mimosa G2 is designed to extend the managed broadband infrastructure all the way to the subscriber’s mobile and fixed Wi-Fi devices.
The Mimosa Advanced J-Mount accessory accommodates most under roof eave mounting applications. With an extra axis of rotation to align the C5 and keep it level to the horizon, the J-Mount provides three degrees of rotation for elevation, azimuth and pole twist adjustment for precise aiming.
- Max Throughput: 500+ Mbps IP (866 Mbps PHY)
- Wireless Protocols: WiFi Interop, Mimosa GPS Sync (TDMA)**
- Modes: Client Mode only
- MIMO & Modulation: 2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to 256-QAM
- Bandwidth*: 20/40/80 MHz channels tunable in 5 MHz increments for GPS Sync; tunable to standard WiFi channels for WiFi Interop
- Frequency Range: 4900 - 6200 MHz restricted by country of operation (‘new’ US/FCC 5600-5650 support)
- Max Output Power: 20 dBm
- Sensitivity ( MCS 0 ): -87 dBm @ 80 MHz ; -90 dBm @ 40 MHz ; -93 dBm @ 20 MHz
- Gain: 20 dBi
- Beamwidth ( 3 dB ): 14° (azimuth and elevation)
- Cross-Polar isolation: >20 dB
- Polarization: Dual 45° slant polarization
- Max Power Consumption: 7W
- System Power Method:Passive PoE
- Max Throughput: 300 Mbps PHY
- Client Capacity: 100
- Wireless Protocols: 802.11n
- Router + WiFi
- Wireless Range Extender (repeater)
- Wired WiFi Extension (AP mode)
- PoE Passthrough
- MIMO & Modulation: 2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to 64-QAM
- Bandwidth: 20/40 MHz channels
- Frequency Range: 2400 - 2484 MHz restricted by country of operation
- Max Output Power: 16 dBm
- Sensitivity ( MCS 0 ):
- -84 dBm @ 40 MHz
- -88 dBm @ 20 MHz
- Type: Internal
- Pattern: Omni
- Max Power Consumption: 14W
- System Power Method: Wall Plug-in
- Input Power:
- 100-240VAC 0.6A 50-60 Hz
- Over Current & Voltage Protection
- Output Power: 48V 210mA
- Weight: 0.96 kg (33.8 oz)
- Mounting Base: 191 mm (7.52“) x 120 mm (4.72“)
- Pole Length: 355 mm (14“)
- Pole Outside Diameter: 38 mm (1.5“)
- Mounting Options: Surface mount with four screw hole points
- Pre-assembled with a white powder coated finish.
- Includes four (4) 6.35 mm (0.25”) lag bolts.
- Pipe/hose clamps not included.