Cambium PTP 550 Connectorized Access Point 5GHz and Dish Antenna 30dBi 2PACK with N-Male to N-Male 195FR-Series Coaxial Cable Assembly 4PACK
About PTP 550 (2-PACK)
Cambium Network is excited to introduce our latest Point to Point Gigabit throughput solution based on 802.11 ac Wave 2 operating in 5 GHz wireless space, that address gigabit capacity need for high speed backhaul solution for mid range and long range applications. The PTP 550 solution draws it attributes from Cambium's Point to Point product portfolio such as PTP 650/670 and PTP 450i.
- Each PTP 550 comes with IP66/67 Metal enclosure, which protects the radio from extreme condition and solar radiation.
- Each channel can have independent channel bandwidth that provides for flexibility in channel selection, band selection and address throughput requirements. Using two 80 MHz channel the PTP 550 achieves 1.36 Gbps.
Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO)
- With Dynamic Spectrum Optimization, PTP 550 systems are constantly optimizing the channel of operation to maximize link reliability and performance. Based on environment the PTP 550 can be set to move or search better spectrum. As a result, customer can get more throughput with limited spectrum in even the most challenging environments.
About Parabolic Dish Antenna (2-PACK)
The Parabolic Antenna is a 2-Pack of High Gain PtP Antenna Kits featuring our Light Weight 30dBi Dual Polarized 2x2 MIMO Parabolic Dish Antenna. The versatile adjustable feed system allows the antenna to be configured for Dual Polarization (Horizontal and Vertical) or for X-Polarization (+45° and -45°). It is a perfect match for 802.11a MIMO access points and bridges. It also supports the new 6.2 GHz and 6.4 GHz radios now available.
Light Weight Design
- The light weight design of the antenna is ideal for installations such as on roof tops or use with universal tube antenna mounts. The reduced weight also lowers shipping costs.
Features Pig Tails (4-PACK)
- N-Male to N-Male coax cable assembly Fire Retardant 195-series low loss cable.
Features PTP 550 (2-PACK)
- 5.150 to 5.950 GHz
- Up to 1.36 Gbps
- Built in Live Spectrum analyzer
- IPv6/IPv4 dual-stack management support
- AES 128 Encryption
- LINKPlanner Support
- cnMaestro Support
- ARQ Support
- In Roadmap
Features Dish Antenna (2-PACK)
- This antenna includes a versatile mounting kit that can be used to attach a Ubiquiti Networks RocketM5® and Rocket® Prism 5AC, Mimosa C5c, TP-Link WBS-510, Mikrotik BaseBox® 5 or Cambium ePMP™ directly to the antenna. It also supports the Mimosa B5c with an optional cable adapter kit.