Cambium PTP 550 Integrated 5GHz 2 Units Pre-Configured 23dBi Antenna PTP with US Power Supply FCC
Cambium Network is excited to introduce our latest Point to Point Gigabit throughput solution based on 802.11 ac Wave 2 operating in 5 GHz wireless space, that address gigabit capacity need for high speed backhaul solution for mid range and long range applications. The PTP 550 solution draws it attributes from Cambium's Point to Point product portfolio such as PTP 650/670 and PTP 450i.
- Each PTP 550 comes with IP66/67 Metal enclosure, which protects the radio from extreme condition and solar radiation.
- Using GUI e-alignment on the radio, the PTP 550 provides accurate and reliable way to install the radio.
- Each channel can have independent channel bandwidth that provides for flexibility in channel selection, band selection and address throughput requirements. Using two 80 MHz channel the PTP 550 achieves 1.36 Gbps.
Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO)
- With Dynamic Spectrum Optimization, PTP 550 systems are constantly optimizing the channel of operation to maximize link reliability and performance. Based on environment the PTP 550 can be set to move or search better spectrum. As a result, customer can get more throughput with limited spectrum in even the most challenging environments.
- 5.150 to 5.950 GHz
- Up to 1.36 Gbps
- Built in Live Spectrum analyzer
- IPv6/IPv4 dual-stack management support
- AES 128 Encryption
- LINKPlanner Support
- cnMaestro Support
- ARQ Support
- In Roadmap
Click here to view: