Cambium ePMP Force 300-25 5GHz High Gain Radio - (IC) Canada
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-25 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future high gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point.
Force 300-25 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-25 also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local Wi-Fi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
- Cambium Networks' ePMP Force 300-25 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
- The Force 300-25 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports constant monitoring of the radio spectrum and allows for live action without bringing down the radio.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video, and data - and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium
- Antenna Type: Dish
- Peak Gain: 25dBi
- Proprietary Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interfaced: 10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
- Protocols Used: IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network Management: IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™
- VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- Weight: 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts
- Input Voltage: 30 Volts
Click here to view: