Cambium cnPilot e600 Indoor Access Point Gigabit 802.11ac wave2 Dual Band 4x4 MIMO streams No PoE
The High powered, Gigabit speed, beamforming, Multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO) 802.11ac wave 2 e600 access point with a 4x4 array antenna array implements the latest standards. Perfect for just about any place needing high capacity throughput, high range, and/or high client capacity. Ideal workhorse to take on high traffic demand in Classrooms (Schools), Indoor public spaces, Malls, Hotels, or Enterprise offices.
CONTROLLER MANAGED + AUTONOMOUS
Managed by Cambium's cnMaestro[tm] cloud controller or On-premises controller, the cnPilot E600 management includes:
- Zero touch onboarding
- Inventory tracking & monitoring
- Mass configuration & upgrade
- Dashboard views with alarms
- Hierarchical device organization
CONTROLLER-LESS ROAMING. POWERFUL SIMPLICITY
- The e600 supports seamless roaming for up to 1,000 clients without needing a controller in the network! Hotspot portal hosting on the AP itself offers controllerless simplicity.
MONETIZE: VOUCHERS. SOCIAL LOGIN
- Monetize your Wi-Fi service: cnMaestro’s Guest access feature supports splash page hosting, social login and payment gateway. All built-in power packed features available right on the controller! These features along with the ability to create time, rate and volume limited traffic profiles along with vouchers for temporary guest access makes the e600 ideal for Hotels, Coffee shops, Campgrounds, and Office guest Wi-Fi.
SERVICE AWARE WLANS. BETTER USER EXPERIENCE
- Nothing is more frustrating than connecting to an Access point, but not getting to the Internet! When connection to a critical resource such as an external Gateway or AAA is down, the e600 can turn off the impacted SSIDs enabling client devices to select a different working neighboring Access point.
INDOOR/OUTDOOR WI-FI MESH. FLEXIBILITY
- Indoor meshing across multiple e600s or Indoor/Outdoor meshing across the Indoor e600 and the Outdoor e500 offers a convenient way to easily expand Wi-Fi coverage without wires.
COVERAGE, CAPACITY. SPEED
- The plenum rated e600, packs a max transmit power of 28 dB, and is DFS certified to make use of additional reserved 5GHz DFS channels, offering more flexibility than ever for both coverage and capacity. Throughput management via Airtime fairness, increased performance by Automatic channel scanning (ACS), and higher client device speeds from Band steering ensure your network can adapt to the dynamics of ever changing client behaviors.
HIGH DENSITY, HIGHLY AVAILABLE
- A capacity of 256 max concurrent client associations, and 16 SSIDs, along with dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks ensure the e600 combines high density with high availability.
LICENSE FREE HIGH PERFORMANCE. ONE LOW PRICE.
- The 802.11ac wave 2 e600 comes with a free controller, and no AP management license fees. One of the most competitively priced 4x4 Access Point
- Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 | Other standards: 802.11h/d/r/u/w/
- Ethernet Ports: Two (2) x 1 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- MIMO Streams: 2x2 (2.4 GHz) , 4x4 (5 GHz) MIMO streams
- 12 V DC Input: Yes
- Range: 250 m (800 Ft)
- Frequency bands: 2.4 GHz: 2400-2484 MHz / 5 GHz: 5150-5850 MHz with DFS band support
- Concurrent Clients: 512
- Power Supply (Multiple choices): Standard 802.3at injector (supplied), 802.3at PSE, 802.3af / PSE (limited performance), 12V dc adapter (accessory or PoE switch
- Max Data Rate: 1.73 Gbps (1,733 Mbps)
- Power Consumed: 22 W (max)
- SSID: 16 SSIDs across 2 radios
- Dimensions: 180x180x42mm (or 18x18x4.2cm)
- Standards: 4.55 dBi (2.4 GHz) / 4.25 dBi (5 GHz)
- Weight: 400 g
- Multi-Hop: Yes. Supported on Indoor & Outdoor access points.
- Mesh: Mesh auto-recovery supported
- Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Polarization: Dual-linear
- LED: Single LED window with tri color (Amber, Blue, Green) display
- Antenna Coverage: Omni (360°)
- Max TX Power: 22 dBm
- USB: Yes
- Physical Lock: Kensington key hole
- Bluetooth radio: Yes. BLE