Cambium cnPilot e600 Gigabit 802.11ac Wave 2 Dual Band Access Point cnMaestro Controller PoE Injector FCC
Stay on top of the latest standards with the high-powered, Gigabit speed, beamforming, Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) 802.11ac wave 2 E600 access point with a 4x4 antenna array. From the classroom to the mall, cnPilot E600 Indoor is perfect for applications that demand high capacity, range, and/or support high user density.
CONTROLLER MANAGED + AUTONOMOUS
Managed by Cambium's cnMaestro cloud controller or On-premises controller, the cnPilot E600 management includes:
- Zero touch onboarding
- Inventory tracking & monitoring
- Mass configuration & upgrade
- Dashboard views with alarms
- Hierarchical device organization
CONTROLLER-LESS ROAMING. POWERFUL SIMPLICITY
- The E600 supports seamless roaming for up to 1,000 clients without needing a controller in the network. Hotspot portal hosting on the AP itself offers controller-less simplicity.
MONETIZE: VOUCHERS. SOCIAL LOGIN
- Monetize your Wi-Fi service with cnMaestro's Guest Access capabilities that support splash page hosting, social login, temporary access vouchers, and payment gateway. These features - along with the ability to create time, rate and volume-limited traffic profiles - make the E600 ideal for hotels, coffee shops, campgrounds, and office guest Wi-Fi.
SERVICE AWARE WLANS. BETTER USER EXPERIENCE
- Make sure that every connection to an access point is successful. When service to a critical resource such as an external Gateway or AAA is down, the E600 can turn off the impacted SSIDs, enabling client devices to redirect to a functional, neighboring access point.
INDOOR/OUTDOOR WI-FI MESH. FLEXIBILITY
- Indoor meshing across multiple E600s, or Indoor/Outdoor meshing across both the Indoor E600 and the Outdoor E500, offers convenient options to wirelessly expand Wi-Fi coverage.
COVERAGE, CAPACITY. SPEED
- The plenum-rated E600, packs a max transmit power of 28 dB, and is DFS certified to make use of additional reserved 5 GHz DFS channels - offering more flexibility than ever for both coverage and capacity. Throughput management via airtime fairness, increased performance by Automatic Channel Scanning (ACS), and higher client device speeds from band steering ensure your network can adapt to dynamic client behaviors.
HIGH DENSITY, HIGHLY AVAILABLE
- A capacity of 256 concurrent client associations and 16 SSIDs, along with dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks, ensure the E600 combines high density with high availability.
LICENSE-FREE HIGH PERFORMANCE. ONE LOW PRICE.
- Including a free controller and requiring no AP management license fees, the 802.11ac wave 2 E600 is one of the most competitively priced 4x4 access points.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 | Other standards: 802.11h/d/r/u/w/
- Ethernet Ports: Two (2) x 1 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- MIMO Streams: 2x2 (2.4 GHz) , 4x4 (5 GHz) MIMO streams
- 12 V DC Input: Yes
- Range: 250 m (800 Ft)
- Frequency bands: 2.4 GHz: 2400-2484 MHz / 5 GHz: 5150-5850 MHz with DFS band support
- Concurrent Clients: 512
- Power Supply (Multiple choices): Standard 802.3at injector (supplied), 802.3at PSE, 802.3af / PSE (limited performance), 12V dc adapter (accessory or PoE switch
- Max Data Rate: 1.73 Gbps (1,733 Mbps)
- Power Consumed: 22 W (max)
- SSID: 16 SSIDs across 2 radios
- Dimensions: 180x180x42mm (or 18x18x4.2cm)
- Standards: 4.55 dBi (2.4 GHz) / 4.25 dBi (5 GHz)
- Weight: 400 g
- Multi-Hop: Yes. Supported on Indoor & Outdoor access points.
- Mesh: Mesh auto-recovery supported
- Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Polarization: Dual-linear
- LED: Single LED window with tri color (Amber, Blue, Green) display
- Antenna Coverage: Omni (360°)
- Max TX Power: 22 dBm
- USB: Yes
- Physical Lock: Kensington key hole
- Bluetooth radio: Yes. BLE
Click here to view: