The ePMP 2000 Access Point System consists of a high performance, GPS Synchronized Access Point Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high performance Access Point Antenna and an optional Smart Beamforming Antenna. Cambium Networks ePMP has set the standard for high-performance, scalability, and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price.
• Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS Synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for Frequency Reuse
• Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler up to 120 simultaneously active Subscriber Modules can be served without performance degradation.
• Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: The Intelligent Filtering capability on the Receive side makes the ePMP 2000 immune to the effects of strong off-channel interferers and on the Transmit side serves to reduce off-channel noise for better radio co-location.
Cambium Networks has deployed more than five million radios around the world achieving unparalleled degrees of scalability. Based on this vast experience, Cambium Networks has designed an antenna solution that enables network operators to increase the spectral efficiency and scale of their ePMP point-to-multipoint (PMP) distribution access networks.
• Wireless Service Providers deploying networks in 5 GHz spectrum will find this sector antenna for 90° and 120° applications especially well-suited for high-density networks requiring frequency re-use and wide-band spectrum coverage.
• Frequency Reuse: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels covering four sectors), the sector antenna has 35 Db front to back ratio including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction.
•Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
• Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
• Designed for the Installer: Small compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration.
• Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlanner. The 3D model shows coverage at all elevations and across the azimuth.
The ePMP 2000 is the next generation Access Point that brings Interference Tolerance to a whole new level with Cambium's unique Hypure Technology which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming.
The ePMP 2000 Access Point System consists of a high performance, GPS Synchronized Access Point Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high performance Access Point Antenna and the optional Smart Beamforming Antenna.
The Intelligent Filtering of the Access Point works for both receive and transmit. It protects any channel from noise from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
Eliminate Uplink Interference: Smart Beamforming delivers dramatic performance improvements when dealing with strong co-channel uplink interference, maximizing network performance.
Consistent Performance in High Interference: By mitigating significant sources of interference, packet loss and retransmissions are kept to a minimum, keeping your network applications working at their best.
Improvement in Uplink and Downlink Performance: By eliminating packet loss and retransmissions resulting from co-channel uplink interference, TCP retransmissions are greatly reduced. Other applications also show significant performance benefits.
Cambium C058900A132A ePMP 2000 5GHz Access Point
Cambium C050900D021A ePMP Sector Antenna 5GHz 18dBi for 90° 120° PMP w/ Mounting Kit
· Frequency Range: 4.9GHz to 5.97GHz
· Gain: 18dBi
· 3 dB Beamwidth - Azimuth: 90 degrees
· 6 dB Beamwidth - Azimuth: 120 degrees
· 3 dB Beamwidth - Elevation: 6 degrees
· Electrical Downtilt: -2 degrees
· Polarization: Horizontal and Vertical
· Port-to-Port Isolation: > -30 dB
· Front-to-Front Ratio: 35 dB
· Maximum Input Power: 5 W
· Input Impedance: 50 ohms
· Mounting Connectors: 2 x RPSMA
· Mounting Hardware: Included for mounting to mast diameters 2" to 4" (5 cm to 10 cm), -10 to +5 degree tilt, Hardware included to connect ePMP access point to back of antenna body
· Physical Dimensions (Antenna Body): 23.4" (H) x 6.2" (W) x 4.3" (D) (584 mm x 157 mm x 110 mm)
· Physical Dimensions (with ePMP 1000 Access Point): 23.4" (H) x 6.2" (W) x 5.9" (D) (593 mm x 157 mm x 150 mm)
· Weight: Antenna Body: 8.8 lbs. (4.0 Kg). With ePMP 1000 Access point and Mounting Brackets: 14.6 lbs. (6.6 Kg)
· Environmental: IP65
· Radome Material: UV Protected ABS
· Operating Temp: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
· (1) ePMP 5GHz 90/120° Sector Antenna
· (2) Pole Brackets
· (2) Front Mast Clamps
· (2) Rear Mast Clamps
· (4) M8x160 Bolts
· (4) M8x12 Screws
· (8) M8 Nuts
· (1) Antenna Body
· (1) ePMP 1000 Holder
· (1) ePMP 2000 Sector Mount
· (1) Environmental Cover
· (2) RP-SMA Cables
Cambium C050900D020A ePMP 2000 5Ghz Smart Beam Forming Antenna
Frequency Range: 5150 - 5970 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)
Connectors to Access Point: 2 x 50 ogm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA, DC Couples (powering antenna)
Mounting Hardware: Included for mounting to ePMP 5 GHz Sector Antenna (C050900D021A); Included for mounting to mast diameters 2" to 4" (5 cm to 10 cm)
Physical Dimensions: 13.1" (L) x 8.4" (W) x 1.5" (H) (33.3 cm x 21.3 cm x 4.6 cm) Without Mounting Brackets
Weight: 3.2 lbs. (1.5 kg) Without Mounting Brackets
Radome Material: UV Protected ABS
Operating Temp: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
Power Consumption: 2.5 W
(1) Beam Forming Antenna
(1) Fixed Clamp
(2) M8 Nuts
(12) M6x12 Screws
(2) Antenna Connectors
(1) Rear Mast Clamp
(2) M8x160 Bolts
(1) Environmental Cover
(1) Front Mast Clamp
(1) Angular Clamp
(2) RP-SMA Cable