PRE-CONFIGURED AND READY TO INSTALL
Model: NBE-5AC-Gen2-US (2-Pack)
NanoBeam AC High-Performance airMAX ac Bridge
Incorporating innovative industrial design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, the NanoBeamAC is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance from the smallest possible footprint.
The NanoBeam AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
The NanoBeam AC features enhanced protection against ESD events.
The form factor of the NanoBeam AC features the highest gain for its size. The NanoBeam AC’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Model: ACB-AC (2-Pack)
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the airCube, a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments.
- airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
- 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
- Dimensions: 189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92")
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Max. Power Consumption 8.5W
- Gain 19dBi
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port Wi-Fi for Management
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
- Memory128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
- Dual-Band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO Technology
- Up to 1167 Mbps Wi-Fi Data Throughput
- Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
- Up to 866.7 Mbps in the 5 GHz Radio Band
- Powered by 24V Passive PoE or Included Power Adapter
- Weight: 280g
- Supported Power Voltage: 22-26V
- Max Power Consumption: 8.5W
- PoE Out: Controllable 24V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port
- Management Interface: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Max. TX Power: 22 dBm
- Enclosure Characteristics: Black Plastic
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing