UniFi XG 6 PoE 10 Gigabit 6-Port Switch with 802.3bt PoE++
The UniFi Switch delivers robust performance over its 6 independent switching ports. It offers (4) 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing 802.3bt PoE+, and (2) SFP+ ports offer optical connectivity.
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Powerful Enterprise Switch Models
The UniFi Switch delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Its auto-sensing PoE ports deliver up to 60W of power per port.
Convenient PoE++ Support
The UniFi Switch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at/bt PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
10G High-Capacity Links
The UniFi Switch offers maximum performance and low latency as an aggregation switch. For fiber connectivity, it features 2 SFP+ ports. For CAT 6/5e cable connectivity, the US-XG-6-POE offers 4 1/2.5/5/10Gbps RJ45 ports.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
- Dimensions 165 x 268.1 x 31.8 mm (6.50 x 10.56 x 1.25")
- Weight 1.3 kg (2.87 lb)
- Networking: (4) 100/1000 Mbps and 2.5/5/10G RJ45 Ports and (2) 1/10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- Management: Ethernet In-Band (1) RJ45 ; Serial Port Out-of-Band and (1) USB Type C Port Out-of-Band
- Power Method 54VDC, 3.88A Power Adapter (Included) or DC Input with Terminal Block
- Power Supply External AC/DC Adapter (Included) or DC Power Source
- Supported Voltage Range 44 to 57VDC
- Max. Power Consumption (Excluding PoE Output) 40W
- ESD/EMP Protection Air: ± 18 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
- Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature -5 to 45° C (23 to 113° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- PoE Interfaces PoE++ IEEE 802.3bt (Pair A 1, 2+; 3, 6-) (Pair B 4 , 5+; 7, 8-)
- Max. 802.3bt Wattage per Port by PSE 60W
- Voltage Range 802.3af Mode 44-57V
- Voltage Range 802.3at/bt Mode 50-57V
Click Here to View More: