Ubiquiti Unifi Cloud Key - Remote Control Device:
- When installed at each deployment site, provide single sign-on management access to all of your sites' networks. No separate software, licensing, hosting, or support fee.
- Managed Service and I.T. Providers - Use the Unifi Cloud Key to manage all of your customer's UniFi networks.
- Provides a secure, private Single Sign-On to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world.
- Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage thousands of private networks from a central control website.
- Each UniFi Cloud Key is independent with its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
- USB cable not included.
Ubiquiti US-48 Unifi switch 48 Managed gigabit switch with SFP+:
- TGigabit RJ45 Ports: 48
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 70 Gbps.
- SFP+ Ports: 2. SFP Ports: 2
- Switching Capacity: 140 Gbps
- Includes power cord. This model does not support POE
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. There is no separate software, licensing, hosting, or support fee.
- The UniFi Cloud Key combines the best of local and cloud management: local network security combined with convenient remote access.
- The UniFi Cloud Key provides top processing power for centralized device management.
- Instant setup: connect the UniFi Cloud Key to 802.3af PoE and run the UniFi Controller setup wizard.
- Secure UniFi Hybrid Cloud Technology
- Fully Integrated, Stand-Alone UniFi Controller Hardware
- Remote, Private Cloud Access to the UniFi Controller
- Hybrid Cloud Device Management
443 x 43 x 286 mm (17.44 x 1.69 x 11.26")
Rack-Mount Brackets 3.56 kg (7.85 lb)
Excluded Rack-Mount Brackets Included 3.65 kg (8.06 lb)
(48) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports
(2) 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ethernet Ports
(2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
(1) RJ45 Serial Port Out-of-Band, Ethernet In-Band
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput:
AC/DC, Internal, 56W DC
Yes, 1U High
CE, FCC, IC