UniFi Security Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet
The UniFi Security Gateway extends the UniFi Enterprise System to provide cost-effective, reliable routing and advanced security for your network.
The UniFi Enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet from Ubiquiti Networks is designed to be implemented with compatible UniFi Enterprise Systems to provide routing and security to your local area network. With three Gigabit Ethernet ports and the ability to route up to 1 million packets per second this gateway is a versatile networking tool.
Integration with UniFi Controller
Bundled at no extra charge, the UniFi Controller software conducts device discovery, provisioning, and management of the UniFi Security Gateway and other UniFi devices through a single, centralized interface.
VPN Server for Secure Communications
A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet.
The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wireless Acces Point
The UAP-AC-PRO-US UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 1300 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 400' and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. This UniFi Access Point (AP) has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall, using the included mounting hardware.
Up to 5X Faster with Dual-Radio 3x3 11AC MIMO Technology
The UniFi AC Pro AP supports simultaneous dual-band, 3x3 MIMO technology in the 5 and 2.4 GHz radio bands.
The UniFi AC Pro AP is a gigabit, 802.3af-powered access point suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- The UniFi AP comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-premise PC, Mac, or Linux machine, in a private cloud, or using a public cloud service.
- The 802.11ac MIMO Technology offers Gigabit speeds and range up to 400'.
- Install, configure, and manage all of the UniFi APs with the intuitive and user-friendly UniFi controller user interface.
- Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one or more and expand to thousands, while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Use the UniFi controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
- You can use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
- The UniFi controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP's radio.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Dual-Core 500 MHz Processor
- 2 GB On-Board Flash Memory
- Wall Mountable Design
- 1 x RJ-45 Serial Console Port
- 3 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- 3 Gb/s total line rate for packets 512 bytes or larger
- Integrated and managed with UniFi Controller v4.x
- Secure off-site management and monitoring
- CLI management for advanced users
- Silent, fanless operation
- Networking Interface: 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Button: Reset
- Antennas: 3 x Dual-band antennas, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 6 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48 V), 802.3af/803.2at Supported
- (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57 VDC)
- Power Supply: N/A
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9 W
- Maximum TX Power: 2.4 GHz: 22 dBm / 5 GHz: 22 dBm
- BSSID: Up to 4 per radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (kits included)