Optical Data Transport for Outdoor POE Devices
The FiberPoE connects remote PoE devices and provides data and power using fiber and DC cabling.
Ubiquiti FiberPoE Gen 2 is a low-cost solution for outdoor deployments that require long-distance runs to reach the PoE device. Deployments with the FiberPoE Gen 2 provide significant EMI and ESD protection over typical PoE installations. The FiberPoE Gen 2 also features a durable, weatherproof form factor and enhanced surge protection. With the FiberPoE Gen 2, data and power are transported on separate cables to greatly improve data integrity and enable much longer cable runs.
The FiberPoE provides fiber connectivity to any PoE device.
The FiberPoE features an outdoor weatherproof form factor with integrated strain relief management.
The FiberPoE allows separate power from standard Ethernet cables or standard terminal block / power cable support. There are three ways to configure the input and output power:
• Dimensions: 196.4 x 93.5 x 32.4 mm ( 7.73 x 3.68 x 1.28")
• Weight: 288g (10.2 oz)
• Enclosure: White Polycarbonate
• Interface Connections:
(1) 1 Gbps SFP Port
(1) DC Terminal Block
(1) DC RJ45 Port DC Injection
(1) 1000 Mbps Ethernet PoE Port1
• Typical Power Consumption: 1.5W
• Power Method:
DC Terminal Block, 2-Wire, 24VDC or 50VDC
DC In RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or
4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) Passthrough
PoE RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or
4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) PoE Passthrough
• PoE Output: PoE RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC), or 4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC) PoE
• DC Output Terminal Block, 2-Wire (24VDC or 50VDC)
• Input DC Voltage 16 to 57V
• Surge Protection Built-In High-Current Gas Discharge Tube for DC Terminal Block and PoE Port
• LED White: Power On, Blue: Connected, Blue (Flashing): Activity
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC