Model: LAP-120-US (Formerly LBE-5AC-16-120)
2x2 MIMO airMAX® ac Sector AP The LiteBeam™ ac AP is an ultra-lightweight airMAX ac Access Point with incredible performance and disruptive pricing.
The latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband product from Ubiquiti Networks the LiteAP ac was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range with high-performance speeds.
The LiteAP ac combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value.
The LiteAP ac features a unique ball joint mount that provides adjustment flexibility along three axes for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
No tools are required. Simply connect the ball joint mount to the LiteAP ac by turning the lock nut clockwise by hand.
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
• Memory: 64MB
• Network Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5150 - 5875MHz, USA: 5725 - 5850MHz
• Antenna Gain: 16dBi
• Maximum Power Output: 25dBm
• Maximum Power Consumption: 7W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
• Wind Survivability: 125mph (200km/h)