Ubiquiti PrismStation 5AC 5GHz directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth using an interchangeable isolation antenna horn. With the focus in one direction, the PrismStation 5AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidths, the horn antenna is interchangeable and improves beam-shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The PrismStation 5AC uses horn antenna sectors designed for increased co-location performance without sacrificing gain.
The Ubiquiti Networks PrismAP-5-60 is a 60° Horn Antenna 16 dBi Gain 5GHz designed to be used with PrismStation or IsoStation radios. It is easily attached, with a locking mechanism instead of using connectors.
• Asymmetrical horn antennas designed for increased co-location performance
• 60º beamwidth
• Single button release for ease of changing antennas
• Newly designed horn for improved beam shaping
• Dimensions: 152.1 x 186.8 x 113.2mm
• Weight: 0.92kg
• Operating Frequency: 5.15 to 5.85GHz
• Gain: 16dBi
• HPOL Beam Angle: 60°
• VPOL: Beam Angle: 60°
• Polarization: Dual-linear
• Cross-Pol Insulation: 17dB