Ubiquiti Networks UVC-G3-AF features clear 1080p video resolution as well as a new ball joint mount for flexible 3-axis adjustment, that can be mounted ether indoor or outdoors. It's weather resistance ensures that you'll be able to see whats happening in any circumstance.
Use the UniFi Video mobile app for easy camera management and live streaming from an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet.
Featuring an EFL 3.6 mm f/1.8 lens for superior vision, the UniFi Video Camera G3 provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
Hybrid Cloud Technology combines the best of local and cloud management: secure, local storage and convenient remote access with streaming privacy – no licensing or maintenance fees.
The UniFi Video Camera offers aiming flexibility and can be mounted quickly on a wall, ceiling, or pole.
The optional IR Range Extender accessory, model UVC-G3-LED, significantly extends the night vision range to up to 25 m (82 ft).
• Clear 1080p Full HD 30fps Video Resolution
• New Ball Joint Mount design offers flexible 3-axis adjustment and can be mounted indoors or outdoors
• Camera has infrared LEDs with an automatic IR cut filter for day and night surveillance
• 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Outdoor Weather Resistant
• Built in Microphone
• Wall, Ceiling, or Pole Mountable
• High-Power IR Range Extender Accessory (sold seperately)
• Dimensions: 75 x 140mm (2.95 x 5.51")
• Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
• Enclosure: Injection-Molded Polycarbonate and Die-Cast Aluminum
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet
• Sensor: ?" 4-Megapixel HDR Sensor
• Lens: EFL 3.6mm, F1.8
• Night Mode: IR LEDs with mechanical IR Cut Filter
• Microphone: Yes
• Button: Factory Reset Button
• Power Method: 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Power Supply: 802.3af PoE Switch
• Maximum Power Consumption: 4W | With optional IR Extender: 9W
• Mounting: Wall/Ceiling/Pole
• Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 C (-22 to 158 F)
• Operating Humidity: 20-90% Noncondensing
• Video Compression: H.264
• Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
• Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
• Image Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction, 50/60Hz
• Processor: Ambarella S2L66 (826 MHz ARM Cortex-A9)
• Memory: 512 MB DDR3L
• Viewing Angle Before Lens Correction: 85° (H), 44.8° (V), 98.1° (D)
• Viewing Angle After Lens Correction: 72° (H), 42.9° (V), 80.4° (D)
• Supported UniFi Video Version: UniFi Video 3.8 (or Newer)
• UniFi Video System Requirements: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10/8/7, Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04, or Debian 7.0 System with an Intel or Compatible 1.86GHz (or Above) Processor and a Minimum of 4 GB RAM.