The PrismStation directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth and filters noise.
Ubiquiti PrismStation 5AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth using an interchangeable isolation antenna horn, available in both symmetrical and asymmetrical designs. With the focus in one direction, the PrismStation 5AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidths, the horn antenna is interchangeable and improves beam-shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The PrismStation 5AC uses horn antenna sectors designed for increased co-location performance without sacrificing gain.
The Ubiquiti R&D team designed airPrism filtering as a robust solution for tower co-location interference. Requiring no communication between radios – and functioning despite noise from other vendors’ radios (unlike GPS synchronization) – airPrism enables greater system capacity and overall throughput by further reducing out-of-band energy.
The antenna horn is interchangeable and helps with beam-shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The PrismStationTM AC also gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
Asymmetrical horn antenna options (60° and 90°) have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation, and they offer industry-leading front-to-back ratio and low side lobe radiation. Symmetrical horn antennas (30° and 45°, the default) are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
PrismStationTM AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
High MAC Efficiency provides ±80% PHY RATE throughput.
The PrismStationTM AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
• Dimensions: 174 x 174 x 184mm (6.85 x 6.85 x 7.24")
Without Horn Antenna: 155 x 155 x 104mm (5.16 x 5.16 x 4.09")
Mounting Hardware Only: 83 x 117 x 69mm (3.27 x 4.61 x 2.72")
• Weight: 1.07kg (2.36lbs)
Without Horn Antenna: 0.77kg (1.70lbs)
Mounting Hardware Only: 0.79kg (1.74lbs)
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• RF Connector: (1) GPS
• LED: (1) Power
• Max. Power Consumption: 10W
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4,5+;7,8 Return)
• Supported Voltage Range: 20 to 26VDC
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74 Kc
• Memory: DDR2 128MB
• Max. VSWR: 2:1
• Polarization: Dual-Linear
• Wind Loading: 31N @ 200km/h (7lbf @ 125mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
• ESD/EMP Protection: ±24kV Contact/Air
• Certifications: FCC, IC, CE
• Operating Frequencies:
2412 - 2462MHz
USA U-NII-1: 5150 - 5250MHz
USA U-NII-3: 5725 - 5850MHz
• (1) PrismStation AC
• (1) GPS Antenna
• (1) Metal Strap
• (1) Mounting Bracket
• (1) Pole Clamp
• (2) Carriage Bolts
• (2) Flange Nuts
• (1) Allen wrench
• (1) Gigabit PoE (24V, 1A) with Mounting Bracket
• (1) Power Cord
• (1) Quick Start Guide