Ubiquiti Networks has designed R2AC airMAX ac radios with high performance and ease of installation in mind. The Rocket 2AC Prism features both airMAX ac and airPrism technologies for maximum wireless performance in high-density areas.
2.4 GHz Coverage Deploy the Rocket 2AC Prism anywhere in the world. It delivers complete coverage of the 2.4 GHz spectrum with a single radio. The Rocket 2AC Prism allows for flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths.
The Rocket 2AC Prism with airMAX ac antennas designed for optimal performance:
Ubiquiti AM-V2G-Ti Advanced Carrier-Class PtMP Basestation is a Ubiquiti Networks airMAX antenna made with titanium to minimize RF interference. It works with Rocket M Titanium, on 2.4GHz spectrum. Antenna gain increases respectively with each decrease in beamwidth. Gain is 15 dBi at 120°, 16 dBi at 90°, and 17 dBi at 60°.
The airMAX Titanium Sector continues the evolution of Ubiquiti’s best-in-class sector antennas. Advanced RF isolation and variable beamwidth configuration put the Titanium Sector at the forefront of sector antenna technology.
• Operating Frequency: 2412 - 2462MHz
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA (Waterproof); (1) GPS (Waterproof)
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720MHz
• Memory: 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 16MB NOR Flash
• LEDs: Power, LAN, (4) Signal Strength, GPS
• Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
• Channel Width Support: 10/20/40MHz
• Frequency Range: 2.3-2.6 GHz
• Beamwidth Angles: 60°, 90°, 120°
• Gain (Beamwidth Dependent): 17 dBi 60°, 16 dBi 90°, 15 dBi 120°
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 25dB Typical
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• RF Connectors: 2 SMA Connectors (Weatherproof)
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Wind Loading: 92 lbs @100 mph