UniFi AC Mesh 802.11AC Indoor/Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Point
Expand the limits of Wide-Area WiFi with UniFi Mesh
The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M is an 802.11 mesh access point. With mesh multi-hop, you can can cover a large outdoor area with minimal infrastructure, with just a few mesh access points. These APs include adjustable dual-band omnidirectional antennas, but can be used with any 5 GHz omni antenna for spot-beam coverage in high-density locations with numerous APs and clients. These models are great for temporary installations, with quick setup and takedown, ideal for music festivals and concert venues.
Adjustable dual-band omni-directional antennas and Fast-Mount included for expanded range coverage. Simultaneous Dual Band 2x2 MIMO
Dual-Band performance with aggregate speeds of up to 1167 Mbps.
The UniFi AC Mesh base is just slightly larger than a standard pen, making it easy to deploy anywhere. Dimensions: 354 x 46 x 34 mm (H x W x D).
Power the UniFi AC Mesh with an 802.3af compatible switch, a UniFi PoE Switch, or the included Gigabit PoE adapter.
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Maximum TX Power: 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm / 5 GHz: 20 dBm
• Antennas: (2) External Dual-Band Omni Antennas
2.4 GHz: 3 dBi
5 GHz: 4 dBi
• Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Advanced Traffic Management
• VLAN: 802.1Q
• Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
• Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
• WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
• Concurrent Clients: 200+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
• 802.11ac: 6.5 to 867 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 20/40/80)
• 802.11n: 6.5 to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
• 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
• 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
• 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps