UFiber Nano G GPON Optical Network Unit
The UFiber Nano G is a robust, high-performance GPON CPE that features an informational LED display and a sleek, sophisticated industrial design.
Ubiquiti Networks U Fiber Nano G is a robust, high-performance GPON CPE that features a useful LED display and sleek, sophisticated industrial design.
The easy-to-read display provides convenient status information, such as IP address, signal strength, and current throughput. Designed to work with U
Fiber OLT, but works with some third-party OLT devices. The UF-Nano is powered by 24V passive PoE, a single cable to carry both power and data.
Designed for Integration Up to 128 Nano G devices can be connected to a single GPON port. Supporting GPON links of up to 20 km, the Nano G integrates
with the UFiber OLT and third-party OLT devices.
• High-Performance GPON CPE
• Up to 2.4Gbps Downstream and 1.2Gbps Upstream
• Supports up to 20km GPON Links
• Powerful Layer 2/3 Management Features
• GPON WAN Port
• RJ45 Gigabit LAN Port
• Networking Interface Speeds:
(1) GPON WAN, ITU G.984, 2.488Gbps downstream, 1.244Gbps upstream (1) GbE LAN, 10/100/100Mbps
• Management Interface: