The EdgePower™ is a high-power, modular PSU system designed to connect to EdgePoint routers/switches, and provide reliable power to attached PoE devices.
The EdgePower uses modular PSUs for flexible configuration options. The EdgePower can utilize two modular PSUs to provide up to 300W of power, or be configured to provide up to 150W of power with an automatic PSU backup.
- Power Method: DC/DC 150W for 22 - 60V Input, DC Terminal Block for 54V Output
- Power Supply: DC/DC 150W for 22 - 60V Input
- Supported Voltage Range: DC/DC for 22 - 60V Input, 54V Output
- Battery Type: 2/3/4 Series Lead Acid Battery
- LED: System On/Off
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air ± 8KV; Contact ± 6KV
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Secondary Module for EdgePower PSU
- 150 W DC Output Power
- Hot Swappable