Modular DC Power Supply for EdgePoint
The EdgePower is a high power, modular PSU system designed to connect to EdgePoint routers/switches, and provide reliable power to attached PoE devices. The EdgePower uses modular PSUs for flexible configuration options. The EdgePower can utilize two modular PSUs to provide up to 300W of power, or be configured to provide up to 150W of power with an automatic PSU backup. It consists of a rack mountable, two-bay housing and control unit, and includes one AC-DC 54V, 150W PSU module. The second PSU bay can house an AC-DC or DC-DC PSU module.
The rack-mountable EdgePower features two PSU bays. One 54V, 150W AC-DC module is included, and an optional AC-DC or DC-DC module is available.
The EdgePower provides up to 150W of power output. With an optional PSU in the secondary bay, the EdgePower may be configured to deliver up to 300W of power.
If failure of the primary PSU is detected, the secondary PSU automatically activates to supply continuous power.
Designed for convenient management, the EdgePower Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor PSU features in a simple, graphical user interface.
• (1) EP-54V-150W
• (1) Power Cord
• (4) Mount Brackets
• (16) M4 x 5.4 Bracket Screws
• (4) #10-32 x 5/8" Rack-Mount Screws
• (4) #10-32 x 5/8" Cage Nuts
• (8) M4 x 30 Mounting Screws
• (8) M4 x 24 Screw Anchors
• (1) Quick Start Guide
• Dimensions (w/o mount brackets): 299.8 x 286.9 x 42.55 mm (11.89 x 11.3 x 1.675")
• Weight (w/o mount brackets): 2.7 kg (5.95 lbs)
• Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
• Maximum Power Output: 150W (1 PSU Module) / 300W (2 PSU Modules @ 150W Each)
• LEDs: System On/Off, Management Port Link, PSU1+PSU2, PSU1/PSU2
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
• Management Interface: Ethernet In-Band, Web UI
• Rack-Mount: Yes, 1U High
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
• ESD/EMP Protection: Air ± 24KV; Contact ± 24KV
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC