Long-Range, Lightweight airMAX® CPE
Snap together the LBE-M5-23 LiteBeam M5 from Ubiquiti Networks and take advantage of longer range, higher performance, and 3 axis adjustment flexibility. Operating on the license free 5 GHz frequency you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100+ Mbps at distances of up to 18+ mi (30+ km). Combine the improved distance with Ubiquiti Networks own airMAX technology and you benefit from increased airtime efficiency through the use of Time Division Multiple Access or TDMA technology. Additionally, airMAX technology offers intelligent QoS and improved scalability.
- Ubiquiti LBE-M5-23 is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband CPE (Customer
- Premises Equipment) from Ubiquiti Networks.
- The LBE-M5-23 was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging.
- It operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range and features high performance of up to 100+ Mbps in real outdoor throughput and an incredible range of up to 30+ km.
- Dimensions (No Mount): 362 x 273 x 203 mm
- Weight (No Mount): 907 g (2.00 lbs)
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
- Max. Power Consumption: 7W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.3A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 KV Contact / Air